Monday, August 22, 2011

About me





Who is Sophie?

My name is Sophie Catherine. I am a 22 years old girl live in Hong Kong. I am a writer, casting co-ordinator, hugger and dreamer. My biggest interests are reading and writing. My favorite writers are 亦舒, J.K. Rowling, Sophie Kinsella and Jodi Picoult. I am also fond of cinema, musical and food. 


I like to stay alone mostly but I hate being loneliness. I don't have many friends, just three, sometimes four, we were busy to laugh and eat when we get together. I listen to Taylor Swift because her lyrics describe the best stories. My closet loves to show how much I love blue. Sometimes I am desperate that my dream may never come true, but in fact I am getting closer everyday. That is me, little me.






Style Inspiration

My (so-called) style is inspired by character Blair Waldorf (played by Leighton Meester) from Gossip Girl season1-2, character Summer Finn (played by Zooey Deschanel) from 500 Days of Summer and Singer Taylor Swift. Their styles are all common in retro-chic, old-fashion and a little bit country style. Blair's clothing is like vintage, but colourful. She mostly wears dresses, with signature accessory, headband, which is my favorite accessory too. Summer loves blue, as well as me, she is a office lady which is why she is usually wearing shirt. But she makes her whole look very sweet and cute by using a little pin or wearing a girly vest. Taylor is not only good at music, but also styling. Thanks for her height, she has absolutely strength in fashion. She is a blonde barbie doll with a good voice.




What camera do I use?

For the majority of my pictures, I use my Olympus Pen Lite elp-3 with a 42mm 0.82 lens which I bought it recently. I am still learning how to do magic with the camera.  Most of my pictures on this blog are taken by me. If I am not featured the pictures, that would be taken by my friends, but sometimes I use a tripod.